The name Atomic Wallet originated from the name Atomic Swaps. It is a procedure that makes it possible for cryptocurrency owners to exchange money securely by utilizing smart contracts.
About 500 currencies and tokens are supported by the decentralized cryptocurrency wallet and trade program known as The Atomic Wallet. The Atomic Switch decentralized exchange, after which the wallet is named, is the key component of the wallet. The Atomic Wallet was established in 2017 by Konstantin Gladych, Changelly’s co-founder and CEO, and it is compatible with Windows, MacOS, Android, and iOS. It enables users to buy cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum with their bank cards without using a centralized exchange. In the world of cryptocurrencies, it has grown in popularity.
Beginners should use the Atomic Wallet since it is free and allows them to buy cryptocurrency immediately through the wallet if they do not already have any. This is in contrast to cryptocurrency wallets like Exodus, which prevent you from exchanging cryptocurrencies unless you purchase them through a third-party exchange and transmit them to the wallet. You can exchange almost any coin or token using the wallet in addition to its simple setup for all users. This is possible due to the inclusion of the Atomic Swap exchange within the wallet.
The name Atomic Wallet originated from the name Atomic Swaps. It is a procedure that makes it possible for cryptocurrency owners to exchange money securely by utilizing smart contracts. By passing Centralised exchanges users can access liquidity pools created by other holders thanks to Atomic Swaps. Even though the phrase “Atomic Swap” is no longer in use, the majority of modern decentralized trading is still referred to as token swapping.
Using desktop and mobile apps, Atomic Wallet is a decentralized wallet that accepts many cryptocurrencies. It is a great alternative for crypto investors looking to manage their portfolios privately and anonymously due to its user-friendly design.
In addition to giving users a chance to swap, exchange, or convert cryptocurrency-based assets, Atomic Wallet also gives users a chance to gain rewards through multiple channels, such as staking and cashback schemes. Customer service is available round-the-clock on the platform.
- Compatible with the most popular operating systems, including Windows, MacOS, Android, iOS, Debian, Ubuntu, and Fedora.
- Various crypto assets supported by over 500 crypto assets can be discreetly stored, swapped, and exchanged with Atomic Wallet.
- This wallet is straightforward to use, making it a perfect alternative for beginners and seasoned cryptocurrency investors.
- Private keys are encrypted and kept on users’ devices as a security measure for Atomic Wallet (https://atomicwallet.io/).
- The number of cryptocurrencies that can be purchased is limited, even though they can be done in the wallet using bank cards. The wallet only allows purchases of Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple’s XRP, and Bitcoin Cash.
The Atomic Wallets may be quickly used and their operations can be easily mastered thanks to its simple and comprehend interface.
- Download and install the wallet.
- Click on the “New Wallet” icon.
- Create a strong password for the users, preferably different from other sites.
- Store the 12-word backup recovery phrase safely as it is the only way to recover a lost wallet.
When it comes to privacy and security this wallet is the best option. It is optional to verify information or adhere to KYC criteria to access wallet funds. Transactions are completely anonymous even though it does not create a new address for each transaction and does not support Coinjoin.
Users have complete control over their private keys which are often encrypted and kept on their devices. Since there haven’t been any reports of security breaches, the wallet has developed a reputation for security within the cryptocurrency community. To authorize any transactions, Wallet requires users to enter their passwords.
Atomic Wallet is a one-stop shop. It provides excellent technical assistance, comprehensive support for cryptocurrencies, security, privacy, and even features that are uncommon in wallets, like staking. The fact that Atomic’s developers intend to incorporate DeFi features throughout 2021 and have made that publically known means that this already excellent wallet is about to get even better.